- This event has passed.
Guster On The Ocean
August 10 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
We’re heading back to Portland, Maine from August 9th-11th for On The Ocean 2019! Saturday night’s main (Maine?) event at Thompson’s Point features TWO full sets – including a 20th anniversary Lost and Gone Forever full album set – along with special guests Rubblebucket, Kat Wright, Tall Heights, and Weakened Friends. Saturday will also include a Joe’s Place Stage with music from Joe Pisapia, Spicy V’s Hot Sauce Contest (together with Butterfly Bakery of Vermont), a lobster bake, food trucks, family games, and more.
We’ll kick things off on Friday night with an intimate acoustic concert at Portland’s First Parish Church and then wind down the weekend on Sunday with events including a Reverb service project with Adam, an island bike ride with Luke, and a Moth-style storytellers event hosted by The Thundergod himself. More to come on those very soon!
So how can you attend? Tickets for Friday’s show at First Parish Church are SOLD OUT. Tickets for the Big Maine event on Saturday at Thompson’s Point are on sale now:
Both shows and the Sunday events are All Ages to attend
(in best infomercial voice) BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
We’re doing a free afterparty on Saturday night at Halo At The Point featuring amazing internationally-acclaimed EDM supergroup PIPPI who will be making their first ever amazing public appearance. Everyone loved Mast Landing Brewing Company‘s Big Friendly Pale Ale, so they’ll be back for 2019 with a tasty new creation.
Want to make the trek to On The Ocean, but don’t have anyone to go with? Connect with fellow Guster fans who will also be there in the Official Guster Fan2Fan Reboot.
ON THE OCEAN FAQ
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
– Tickets are available through Ticketmaster first come, first serve at the links above for each show.
IS THERE A WEEKEND PASS?
– No. Tickets for Friday’s show at First Parish Church and Saturday’s Thompson’s Point show must be purchased separately.
WILL THERE BE VIP TICKETS OR PASSES LIKE LAST YEAR?
– No. The phrase “VIP” didn’t feel very inclusive so we’re getting rid of it. You’re all VIPs.
DOES MY TICKET TO THOMPSON’S POINT GET ME INTO ANYTHING ELSE?
– No, it does not. Thompson’s Point will have a packed afternoon of events and full evening of music though. Feel free to pick up a ticket to the First Parish Church or await sign ups/tickets for the Sunday events, too!
WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH THE AFTERPARTY?
– It’ll be after the show! Exact details will be coming when the weekend gets closer.
IF THE SHOW SELLS OUT DURING THE PRESALE, WILL MORE TICKETS BE AVAILABLE LATER?
– If tickets become unavailable during the fan pre-sale period for either show, some more tickets will still be available at the public on sale. If tickets sell out during that period, then there will be an approved fan ticket exchange. More details to come if that’s the case.